Saturday, August 05, 2006

monica's hotline

Everytime I have an 'intellectual' topic I want to post on, I always get really excited cos it won't be a post on my everyday life and my feelings. But everytime I start blogging, I suddenly have no inspiration to do my 'intellectual' topic, and I would once again be posting on my everyday life and yes, my feelings.. so here goes..

I was reading a few blogs just now. And yeah. People all around me seem to be like having problems or have something troubling them. Sad isn't it. But that's not all. Somehow or rather, each of those people have at least one person standing up for them. Defending them. So it got me thinking. Here I have friends who are upset and facing problems. What can I do? Besides lending a listening ear, is there nothing else I can do? What if they don't want to share their problems? Then what can I do? Would my very presence be comforting to that person, knowing that at least there is someone there?

You know it's really weird. Because I know that when I'm upset, I just want someone to be there to listen to me complain and just be patient as I release all the unhappy thoughts from my system. But am I able to do that for others? What if I'm willing to help, but they are unwilling to recieve my help? Is that my fault? Or am I just thinking too much..

Yeah thanks a lot to those who found me helpful when I just complain alongside you. HAHA. so to those out there who need to share all your unhappiness, I'm going to tell you what I've been telling others..

Monica's hotline is on 24/7.. You can email her if you're not in any rush. You can message her if you want a faster reply. And for instant replies just call her straight. haha.

---
ok. I'm not sure if I made any sense in the above nonsense. Whatever you want to call it la. I've been in this weird state for a long time. I feel very shattered inside and have been overly sensitive recently. Haiz. I really dunno what's wrong with me. I think I'm taking a few issues too seriously. And with the exams approaching. I think I'll go mad if I don't return to my normal self soon. I cannot afford to let my parents down, all the more I cannot afford to let God down. I need to snap out of this. Whatever this is.. And get serious. Get more hardworking and responsible. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I think I'm mad, on the verge of breaking down. I hate the way I am now. I'm not usually like this. THIS IS NOT ME? but if this is not me. then where am I? Who am I now?
i think i'm going crazy. I don't even know what I'm talking about..

No comments: