Thursday, August 10, 2006

and you know that I love you

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You never know how much something is worth to you until you are about to lose it or have already lost it.

Today I realised how much I really love my mum. My mum has a operation today for some kind of infection. (please don't go around talking about this or telling anyone) So like for someone like me, who really cannot wake up early in the morning, I actually found myself getting up before anyone else in my house just to make sure I see my mum before she leaves. But somehow I couldn't make myself just go up to her so I sat in my room and looked at my father and mother get ready to leave for the hospital in the wee hours of the morning. So finally I found enough 'courage' in me to actually go to the living room to see my mum leave. But at the point when my mum left the house, I just couldn't stop crying. I was so worried that something bad might happen. I mean like, yeah, I've been praying really hard, there was a part of me that was so so worried for her. As I saw the car leave the estate, I was so worried that was the last time I see my mum. I think too much sometimes. And because I was so tired, I just cried myself to sleep.. And then I had to wake up at 9 for tuition and it was then I recieved a call from my father saying that my mum's operation was over and that she was now resting.. It made my realised that having faith is really important. And committing everything to God's hand is like a must. The night before we were all praying for mummy and today too. And I guess it's because we believed that God will help us, or rather protect mummy and all, that it really happened.

So ya, what am I trying to say? Firstly, whenever you've a problem, just commit it to God then have faith that He will help you and bring you through. And Secondly, cheris whatever you have.

Today was like a learning experience for me. I learnt that even though sometimes it may look embarrassing, it's really ok to express my love for my family because I may never know when the last time I can do so..

So what if I seem like a cry baby at times. So what if I cry? As long as I get it out of my system and know that I'm crying for a good reason, there's really nothing wrong with the tears that roll down my cheeks.

No comments: