Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I miss you guys badly!

How I wish I could just go back in time and re-live the memorises once again. It's always like this. The minute everything is taken away from you, you just wish you have cherised it more when it was still around. How can I ever learn not to take things for granted. Everything and anything, how can I learn to appreciate what I have?

I just can't seem to let go, or rather I just don't want to let go. I know by this time I should start to move on but the memories are just keeping me from doing so. All the time that was spent together has made such a huge impact on my life. But it just ended just like that.

But I've decided. That since there is no way to live in the past, the only way to allow me to remember all of you, is to impact others the way you impacted my life.

However this doesn't mean I'll ever forget all of you. I hope the same goes for all of you. For this is one of those times when it come to the stage where I love you all so much to let you all go. Things will never be the same again...

I feel like a cry baby. I can cry over such issues like anytime. And to top that off, I just have so much on my mind. Sometimes I just wish someone would just listen to all my problems and never bring it up again. But hey, who ever wants to listen to such stuff..

No comments: