Tuesday, August 29, 2006

cookies!






LOOK!!! haha. I baked cookies today. In the fastest time I ever did. 2 batches in 2 hours!! haha. I usually take longer time... Therefore I've come to the conclusion that I can work well under pressure cos it was my mum who told me that no matter what, I must start studying at 8. And she's kinda not at home now, that's why I can post this. hahah. But I've to do other stuff on the com too.. So not so bad.. Yeah.. Don't my cookies look yummy? haha. Everyone better say yes.. Cos I love them. My first time baking this whole year.. That's how busy I've been la. Usually I'll be able to bake a few times a year. Especially during every holidays. But I've been so busy that I didn't have time to bake during the June holidays. And the june Holidays are like how long la. so see. Monica is a very busy girl.. Anyway. that's so not the point. I've to go back to studying and completing all my assignments. Haha. Till I've time to come back here again..

No comments: