Sunday, August 27, 2006

watch us!!

Have not been visiting my own blog for quite a while. Quite a bit has been happening but knowing me, as I try to type everything down, I most probably will forget half the things I want to talk about. And just to let the people who frequent here know, I won't be updating my blog till after exams. But as and when I can, I'll try to update. Yeah.

I shall share about the whole week. Somehow or rather I've been really tired the whole week. Anyway, last sunday's car wash was really fun. Yet somehow it was in a way quite annoying. Dunno how to say, and don't think I should really say why here. Yeah. Not nice.haha.. Yeah then school and all that blah blah.. Also not nice to complain about those stuff here.

Then FRIDAY! we had 3 geog periods that day and if my whole class hates me for having such an arrangement then I really dunno what to do anymore. Cos such an arrangement was made so that we would be able to sell food items to raise funds for sabbaticals during the primary school recess. Yeah. Cos Mrs Lim doesn't want to give up her periods and so the only other way was to find other periods for her to exchange. Haha. Now she can't say that we are stealing her periods cos we already repaid her. And during CME we had to type out all the contributions we did for school, class and community la. And I was so greedy, I wanted to write at least one page long. And that miss tan called me a mother. So what la. And she suddenly remembered that there was class chapel. So ya. Have to go prepare. But it's like some normal thing for me to plan worship. So yeah.

Yeah and somehow I wasn't looking forward to handbells yesterday. Maybe I was kinda tired of it. It's like we are only playing one new song, the other two the handbell choir '06' played before. So it's like quite sian la. And like we suck. We practically played burong kakak tua for 1 hour 15 min and yet still made a lot of mistakes. We are just going to embarrass ourselves on stage. And that will be really bad. We might as well don't go perform at this rate. So annoying. So little time and so so so much more to practice.

Ok. This will be my last post for quite a while. or maybe I'll update next week. OH AND EVERYONE MUST WATCH THE MGHANDBELLS CHOIR PERFORM ON PRESIDENT STAR CHALLENGE!! YAY!!!!!

No comments: