Friday, April 28, 2006

WOW! I'm seriously drained. Now I know why there are at least 3 people in the handbell committee. I can't believe I feel asleep upon reaching home. But partly is because I had to take medicine because of my flu. And the only reason why I'm up is because I want to watch Tv. Haha. I'm such a Tv addict. I wanted to watch the last espisode of the channel 8 show and Da Chang Jin and I also wanted to blog about today... HAHA

Yeah, today during recess, Lao Da placed the attendance book of my table giving Tracy the instructions on what I need to do. So ya. Not so bad I thought. Then lessons blah blah blah. So like after CME, I ran to find Tiffany to tell her that I had to meet Mrs Maggie Yeo for a while so she had to wait. And when I reached my classroom, I saw on the board "Monica go and find Lao Shi for the keys Now!". But because I had to listen to what Mrs Yeo had to say, I was like becoming ultra restless. Then after what seemed like forever, Mrs Yeo finally said that my group could leave. So I met Tiffany (the nice girl waiting for me outside my class) and told her that I had to find Lao Shi. So the both of us ran, with me and all my "Barang Barang"(all my items), to the staff room and Miss Sim helped us call Lao Shi out. And then I got a tiny lecture on being late. So I took the keys and the two of us ran to the handbell room to open the door. So like priscilla and petrina were all there la. So they waited for Mrs Aw inside there. Tiffany and I had lunch then we rushed back. Then Priscilla told me that they had no score. So I had to run to the music store to collect the scores with pris. Then she told me need to buy drinks for Mrs Aw, so I ran down with Tiffany to the canteen to buy the packet drink. We ran back, and my stupid cough started working up again. So couldn't breathe. Then I had to take attendance. WOW! I didn't know who was who. I was like counting and counting but there was something wrong with the figures. Then I found out that there was this girl's name not written down and I finally marked the attendance. So I went to play extra notes. And I started to get bored so I memorised the score and forgot to dam on the correct beat and was caught by Mrs Aw. So pai seh. And a few times somemore. HAHA. Oh well. At least everything is done. Actually I don't mind doing all these again. It's quite fun. And if there's ever a next time, I'll be mentally prepared.

Oh just to remind myself and to inform the other handbellers (i'll post this again in the handbell blog). On the 3th of June (Saturday), we are having a musicial rehearsal with like every other performer. Yeah. So must leave that day free and Lao Shi would confirm the other days where we have our own practises and the next full rehearsal. Yeah. And I need to get Miss Sim to photocopy about 8 more copies of the musicial score. Wonder if I should email her. Or ask her on tuesday recess. I think email better.

Yeah. Today was Miss Ng's last day. 3i actually agreed to be nice to her but Miss Ng like never appreciated it. I brought a gift for her and she like treated it like not very nicely. And at the end of the day when our whole class said thank you to her, she like didn't care. BUT nevermind. At least we played our part. Don't care her anymore. MISS TAN IS COMING BACK! I CAN'T WAIT!

And we had the prefect voting today. Yeah. I was told by some sec 4 that they voted for me. So thanks a lot.Thanks to all who voted for me. (I know this is quite ego. But must still say thank you right) Even though I have really mixed feelings about being a prefect nominee, I guess I'll only know God's plan once the results are out. Whether He wants me to be a prefect or not. Oh well. Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll still be happy. Oh and I hope that Cherilyn will be able to become a prefect. I know she's been wanting to be a prefect since sec 1. And she's been going through this prefect thing for like 3 years. For the past 2 years she's been like going all the way to the voting round. This system is bad in a way that you've got to be popular to get votes.

Yeah. That's all I've got to rattle about. Haha

No comments: