Monday, April 10, 2006

3 months I enjoyed my freedom of playing anything I wanted on the piano. 3 months I didn't have to practise regularly. This 3 months have come and went so quickly. To think that my mum actually found me another piano teacher which I had an 'audition' with today and yupp, she's going to be my new piano teacher.

It's not say I don't like piano. In fact, I love playing the piano. The one thing I don't like about it is the lessons. I don't like playing all the same pieces non stop. And to think that I could have actually finished my grade 8 if not for my teacher before this one.

Miss ** (in case I get sued. So I better just use ** as my teacher's name) was actually a really good teacher. In fact she was really fun and because she was young and so fun to talk to, I found that I could really relate with her and actually have fun during lessons. She was the teacher that made me actually love playing the piano. And recently, she got married and pregnant. So ever since, all she's been thinking of is her son. And I must say, that yes, all parents would want their children to excel in as many areas as possible, BUT she was making her son go for 'lessons' at a age is that is below 1. Hello? That's like mad. And she's trying to teach him the piano. Like how is that possible. Anyway, because of that. She started to get a bad habit of changing lesson timings last minute. And usually when one goes on a holiday, there would usually be planning. But apparently, she doesn't tell anyone about her plans and on the day itself, I have to go down to the school only to find out that she is not in Singapore. She should at least be more responsible la. So yupp. That's how I stopped piano. And since the november holidays, I never had a teacher.

So ya. My dear cousin just had to tell my grandmother who has been bugging me since to find a new teacher. And I finally got one. So in a way it's good la. I may just stop the minute I finish my grade 8 exam which I should be taking next year feb or march? Yeah

No comments: