Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I told you all that the word was a good word! You see, even Miss Sim commented that we smiled naturally and why? It's because of that word. Hahaha. Oops, I means HAUHHH!!

Yeah. Handbells was really fun. It helped me to get my mind of things that I didn't want to think of. Unhappy stuff. A particular event that took place today which I found rather unreasonable. Yeah.

THANK GOD FOR MAKING HANDBELLS PERFORMING GROUP '06 SO SO FUN!

I think I've fallen in love with handbells. Actually I don't think, I know I've fallen in love with the Mg Handbells Performing Group '06. (Btw. I think we should get another name. Mg handbells '06 is rather long. ) All the fun and laughter we have just makes me look forward for the next practise and I really don't want all these to end. How I wish that this year wouldn't pass by so fast so that the sec fours wouldn't have to leave and beginners have to come up. Don't think wrongly, it's not that I don't want anyone to get promoted but I just find this group really really fun. Which other cca can have as much fun as us? Wow. To think that in sec 1 I was rather reluctant to come for cca and almost even regretted joining. Good thing I had friends who made my 'stay' in handbells ok which leads to the overwhelming happiness I'm experiencing now.

The trip to Japan in November would surely be very fun cos the whole crazy choir is going or at least I think everyone is going. OHHH I can't wait!

And remember. The trick to be able to smile naturally is to say this one special word. And this word is non other than HAUHHH!! (To understand this you've to be in handbells)



No comments: