Saturday, April 22, 2006

ok. I've officially given up on trying to upload videos on my blog. I've tried many thousand ways but it doesn't work. I think I'll put the link here instead. But another time la. It's so annoying. I've been trying since easter sunday. Oh well. Maybe I'm not meant to put up videos.

5 weeks has already gone past since the march holidays. This means half the term is over. That's very fast la. Another 5 more weeks and it would be the june holidays. That's half the year. THAT SUPER FAST! WOW! This year is really speeding past. Everything is happening so quickly.

Yeah. I want to thank God for letting everything be good for me. I realise that I don't seem to have any complain about anything in my life like for the whole week. Usually I'll compare my life with someone else's and I'll feel upset if I don't have a certain thing and all. But I've been thinking. And I realised that I'm really satisfied with my life. Now is to have a new goal. And that's 1-4-U. Yeah. some program thing in sunday school la. Whereby we bring one friend to God. Yeah. As a christian, I think I should really leave my comfort zone.

(sorry for those who find this sensitive.) But yeah. God has placed me in an environment whereby there aren't as many christians as the past years of school. Yeah. Maybe He's like giving me this chance to reach out. Now I can't give any excuses. I have to at least play a part. I don't want to be unable to answer when I'm asked what have I done for God. I want to proudly say. I managed to do 1-4-U. Yeah. Guess one way I can do that is to be a better friend. Or someone who is always available. Someone who is ready to listen to anyone. Someone who can offer advice to those who need them. Someone whom others can trust.

I hope I can be that person.

God has given me so much. And I want to give Him something back. So yeah. I've a new goal to accomplish.

No comments: