Sunday, April 02, 2006

HANDBELLS IS SO SO FUN!!

Friday and Saturday has been so so fun and being in the handbells performing group '06 has really made is much much better. For those two nights all we did was mainly laugh and laugh, forever doing touchup, taking photos, getting ultra high and doing the weirdest things possible.

To think that when I first joined the performing group I thought that we all would never be so close but I was so so wrong. When I first joined, I was like didn't dare say anything cause I found a lot of people weird. But now, all I hear is us talking rubbish non stop. Haha. And our choir snacks and gossips everytime we have nothing to do. Haha.

HAUHHHHHHH!!!!

This is a very good word to make you smile naturally. Remember Yun Jing aka Mrs Huang Li Hong.. If you want to smile. You've to say that word to yourself. Haha. And I'm so going to put that word on the handbells notice board. Yeah

No comments: