Monday, May 01, 2006

I've been thinking of an issue for quite a while and I dunno why I doubted myself. I told myself that I won't care whether I lose all my friends or not. I told myself that I know I'm doing the right thing. Why should I even worry? I prayed about it and told God about it. I know that He'll guide me throughout this whole thing.

Firstly I need to start of by saying that we seriously shouldn't judge. No matter what she's done to all of you, you all shouldn't say that's she's annoying and all. We are all not in the position to judge. What if you've judged wrongly. What if your judgement is wrong? How do you know that what you're saying about her is correct? Your version of bad may be another's version of correct.

Secondly, no one should ever rejoice over someone else's unhappiness. How can you be waiting for her to breakdown. How can you be anxious over the time where by she begs everyone for forgiveness. In fact, you all should be the one apologising to her. Instead of trying to help her, you all distant yourselves from her, neglecting her. The worst thing is that you don't even feel a bit of guilt. Don't you think you are going too far.

Thirdly, how can you ask me to try not to interfere. How can you expect me to just sit around and look at her being neglected by everyone. What if you were in her shoes? You would definately want someone to come to you and treat you nicely. I know I would. Ok, maybe I should put this in a different way. How can you ask me to only treat her nicely only after you all have made her hit rock bottom, breaking down?

You said that she requires soul searching. But after what you've told me, I think you need to do some soul searching too. "Do unto others what you want others to do unto you"

Think about it!

No comments: