Monday, March 02, 2009

A Quick Update (I Hope)

Hello friends. I'm really bored right now.

I just had my orientation week which was kinda boring, well with the exception of friday, beach day. Well that was like ok lah. Ask me about it, I don't really want to type what went through my mind over here. Ya.

Yesterday, I officially cooked a proper meal, which I had again for dinner today, and I'm so glad there isn't anymore left. Because it can get quite boring eating the same thing. I really don't know how I'm going to survive cooking throughout the whole year. But we'll just see how things go.

I'm kinda excited for lectures and tutorials to start. I've been rather bored and I've been reading through like my psychology and criminology books. IT'S JUST WORDS AND WORDS AND WORDS AND WORDS AND WORDS!!! And the font size is rather small. Criminology has no pictures at all!!!!! OMG! ok I mean, no pictures is ok. But it's quite scary to see how much I have to actually read. Like woah!!! It's really a huge jump from high school. But on the plus side, the text has been rather interesting. Yeah.

Ok that's all I have really. My life is quite boring right now. Haha. But if you talk to me online or something, I'll have more things to say. Haha. Yup yup.

S'long

No comments: