Saturday, March 28, 2009

Don't give up

A lot has happened in the recent days, maybe weeks. Certain stuff that was said really shocked me, scared me.

I remember talking to dear Tiffany Teo, and she reminded me how when led by the Spirit, you can really pray. Like there are actually things you can pray about. (thanks dear)

At that time I admit I still had a bit of doubts. I always complain how I cannot really hear God's voice. But I distinctively remember that for the past few nights, I was constantly reminded to not give up. To not give up hope, to not give up on friends; to simply not give up.

And somehow, this really like motivated me. I got reminded to take a step at a time, to not overwhelm myself and to simply trust God to tell me where my next step should be.

So ya, in that sense, my week has been really fruitful :)

No comments: