Sunday, March 15, 2009

My current workload

Trust me to come and blog when I have tons of things to do.

This week has been a very unproductive week. Because I wake up early Mondays-Wednesdays, I am usually so tired that I won't do much work. Usually I would aim to finish the work by Sundays. So my master plan was to start work on Thursday which I obviously didn't. Friday I wasted time as well. Yesterday I did just a bit which meant I am supposed to really study today.

But for some reason, I can't absorb anything. I finished my readings for tomorrow's tutorial but I have 2 on Tuesdays, and those are the two subjects which I am no where near completion. On top of that, I have this online test thingy for sociology regarding Google and some library database thing. And I thought, how hard could it be?

Boy was I so so wrong. The only tutorials are sooo long. It's like another set of readings altogether. I'm so dead. Bad time management this week. And if I don't finish my week's readings, it means that the week after I'll have double. Which doesn't sound ideal at all.

And assignments are going to start soon :(:( The lecturers started emailing us the topics and such.

Ok I've procrastinated and whined enough. Back to work. Oh boy...

No comments: