Tuesday, March 03, 2009

It's a huge leap

I'm exhausted.

So far I already had Health Science (lecture and tut), Criminology (lecture, tut starts next week) and Psych (lecture). Content wise, my subjects are really interesting. Today I learned how Psychology is most probably going to kill me. In total we have 3 hour of lecture for psych per week, and they have done it in a way that we'll have 3 lecturers, each taking one hour and teaching something different. Which means 3 topics of psych per week. Readings is going to be such a killer. But other than the massive amount of reading, and the fact that the essay topics really scare me (and most of them are due like week 5 or 6?), uni has been rather fun. I actually (so far) enjoy what I'm studying. Besides, since I already bought the materials, I don't think I'll be changing subjects. And I'll really need the stamina to like keep up with my readings. This is seriously so much different from high school. I really hope I not only survive, but do well. Time to be a nerd.

Btw, the psych lecturer doing personality is really funny. Haha. Or maybe personality is just an interesting topic. But whatever it is, at least psych is fun.

Yeah. I actually just want to sleep now, but I just ate and I need to bathe. The horrible wind messed up my whole room. I should have closed the window.

Alright. That's all I have. Sociology tomorrow. Hope it is equally fun. Then I'll have 4 totally awesome subjects. Ok. That's all. Bye

No comments: