Saturday, October 04, 2008

Yen's 21st

Today was one of the funniest birthdays I've ever celebrated! It's so hard to type out what happened and so I shan't. But ask me ok?! It's so so funny. I shall upload the video once I get my hands on it.

Haha Yen. I'm going to be teasing you so so often! Now I get to bully you back!!! Yipee!

Anyway, some pictures...

#1 - Smiling so happily when we're celebrating Clement's birthday (pretending to play along)

#2 - Getting a bit impatient with us during dinner (wondering desperately when the sabo will start)

#3 - So terrified of the sabo ( I bet he regretted anticipating this)

I never knew my cell leader was such a paranoid person. And quote Tiffany, 'so full of himself'. But then again, he was a good cell leader. Too bad he's not our cell leader next year. Haha. Oh I hope next year's sabo is super duper bad!!! I better not say so much. My birthday comes first. Good thing he doesn't know my blog... i think.

Anyway. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEN!!!
you have to admit it, I bring joy to the cell!! haha. Ok no more ego talk

No comments: