Saturday, October 04, 2008

Singapore Day






Singapore Day was good I guess. Reached there at 1015 and was supposed to meet like the people in my cell there, to show everyone how kiasu we are. But they never fail to show me that they have punctuality issues.

I expected like more for Singapore Day but it was just like three propaganda stands, a lot of food, and a stage hosting propaganda. So it was kinda like a day whereby if you're not careful, you could get brainwashed. Haha.

But with good weather + good friends + free food and drinks + a lot of freebies + the occasional cool breeze, well it turned out quite fun. I conclude that I prefer the weather here (except maybe summer) compared to Singapore.

Anyway, I really better start studying and doing more productive stuff with my life. Exams are coming!! Ohh. Day light savings start tomorrow, so I'm going to lose an hour tonight, and then I'll be 3 hours ahead of Singapore again. Sighh. Anyway, if you want the pictures, just ask me online and I'll tell you the link. Yupp.

Toodles!

No comments: