Sunday, October 05, 2008

End of holidays

Sadly, this is the last day of the two week break. It was really a very fun break and I'm so sad that it has to come to an end. This will be my last post for quite a while (or so I hope)

Daylight savings started today and I'm taking quite a while to adjust to it, especially the calling back part. (ok I just had the weirdest problem with my keyboard, something about sticky keys? Whatever that is) And now I'm so tired. I'm very sure that this has to be one of my most unproductive holidays that is so close to exams. 4 more weeks!!!!!!!

Ok I'm getting sleepy. Maybe I should sleep early. Hope school is fun.

OH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MS SUSS AGAIN!! (oh darn it. All my books are in the hostel. How am I going to carry everything?)

I don't know what I'm talking about.

Oh before I forget. If you think about, losing an hour can be rather scary. Like where did it go? It's like mush's supernatural stuff. An hour just disappearing. It's quite creepy ok. Even though when I say it, it just sounds stupid. Ok I need to stop rambling.

I WANT THAT HOUR BACK!!!! I LOST SO MUCH SLEEP BECAUSE OF THAT ONE HOUR!!!GAHHH

No comments: