Saturday, October 25, 2008

Remembering the moments

End of school. Another year just simply zoomed past. And well, before the year come to an end, I just want to acknowledge my friends in Taylors College.

Coming to Melbourne wasn't an easy decision for me and having no friends here made it a whole lot worst. But God has really blessed me with each and every one of you (my friends from Taylors) Knowing each of you have made my life so much more fun. From the first day when I met Jinli and when I first met Mush. How I met Ben in English class and Aiwee through him. And everyone just kept coming into the picture.

It was just amazing to have known all of you and I really thank God for each and every one of you. You guys un-dulled my life and enriched my 'aussie experience'. And I don't think I want to go into so much detail before I start crying in my room.

But yeah, I really don't know what I'll do without all of you. So thanks a lot guys! I really really love you all

No comments: