Thursday, October 02, 2008

To my dear brothers

I remember how we used to fight so often, especially Brendan. I remembered saying that you were the trouble maker since you fought with both Ian and I. All those fights the three of us had all seems so childish now when you look back at it.

I know I used to think it was a curse to have the two of you as brothers and I was more than willing to trade the two of you away for anything and everything.

But now, I take that all back. No one can ever be better brothers than the two of you. I know I won't let anything happen to the two of you, no matter what. Even if it means giving up my dreams.

Well, basically I'm just saying, I really love you two!

I guess being apart for a year has really shown me how much I love them. Phone conversations with them just keep getting better and better :)



and no ziteng, I'm not copying you in the sense that I have photos every post. It just so happens that the past few posts ended up like that.

No comments: