Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Line 7

Line 7 are getting more and more funny by the day. I think it must be due to the stress. We're screaming, laughing our heads off and just being completely whacky. And until now, I can't get over what happened today.

Aiwee knocked over Jinli's water bottle
Jinli (being super childish) took Aiwee's bottle and threw it
And after a while, this guy came.
Aiwee:Excuse me, can you pick up my bottle
(the guy ignored her, or maybe he didn't know he was being talked to and just continued walking)
Aiwee: OIIIIIII!!!
(the poor guy had to walk back just to get her bottle)

Oh oh. And I really don't get Aiwee at times most of the time.
Aiwee: What are we eating tomorrow. It's the last week 2 wednesday lunch of the year
Me: What do you want?
Aiwee: I don't know, just choose
Me: Umm. Ghin Khao? Nam loong? Pacific house? Dessert house?...
Aiwee: I don't want
Me: Ok so tell me what you want
Aiwee: SOMETHINGGGGG DELIGHTFULLL
Me: (too stunned for words)
And then we started making fun of that. Or rather Jinli started making fun of that. Haha.

Ok enough rambling. I shall go start on my work. Haha. OH AND MR PLUNKETT (english teacher) CAN SPEAK CHINESE! HOW COOL IS THAT!!! Haha. And many other languages. Haha.

No comments: