Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yay for the good times

For all 'bad' things that happens, I must admit that good things happen as well.

Today I went to QV with mush and ben to 'study'. We barely did anything. And then after trying to push mush off the chair, I got a splinter. Mind you, mush can actually get rather strong if she is fighting for something she wants. Eg. BUTTS! hahahah.

Ok so I had to try to get that splinter out and it was painful and it was this tiny thing that went in too deep. So I went in search of a place that would sell a tweezer and I tried really hard to get it out.

Joey eventually managed to get it out after much digging and stuff. I had to squeeze my finger while she attempted to grab it. I think there's a hole in my finger now.

Dinner. was. the. BOMB! I thought yesterday's was good. Today's was better. And tomorrow at Ying Thai will be the best! The soup was really tasty and not weird at all. Main course was roast chicken, mash potatoes and coleslaw. Yummy yummy. And to top it all of, chocolate mousse. Oh and a bit of Ben's carrot cake. Wow I was so full. Partly because I drank a lot of water. Yeah. But dinner was really really good.

We were supposed to go for a walk but ended up talking outside Joey's door and then did some running, which I am not going to explain why. Haha. Poor poor mush. Haha.

Now to find something else to do. Maybe I should start clearing my room. haha. Exactly one week ago I had such a terrible day, such a contrast to today. Yay for the good times :)

No comments: