Friday, May 23, 2008

Trials are over!

I'm so glad that trial exams are over. (ok so fine. I only had 2 papers. So what?!!!) And it's so funny to see all of us so relieved it's over when this is only the trials. Haha.

So today is my only day of rest. No homework(because I didn't bring home my methods book) and no need to study for anything the next day(further math is so not counted. I'm getting bored with that SAC)

Come to think of it. Time really flew by. To think that it's already approaching June.

OK side track a bit. This is the first time, I'm actually not really looking forward to June. I love June. Especially 5th June. Just that, this year, it's not going to be special anymore. And so, it doesn't really matter to me even if it just come and went.

Yeah. So like, wow. I've been here for quite a while already. Ok but if you count it. I've only been here for like 4 months. Yeah. Slightly less than 4 months. And it seems like eternity. I really wonder what it'll be like the day I go back to Singapore.

Ok, now I'm just too lazy to continue blogging. My thoughts shall just remain in me unless someone asks. Haha.

Now to hit the sacks.

Oh and um. I just had to blog this. I found out that Andy(refer to the post on the menu typos) was actually Andrew and he's quite a nice guy and the not so nice guy is called Simon. AND IT'S SO SAD BECAUSE ANDREW IS NO LONGER WORKING FOR TOAB BECAUSE OF SOME CONFLICT WITH TOAB. Stupid TOAB!!!! Andrew made really nice desserts for us plus he was sooo nice. Sigh...

No comments: