Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Stressed and Overwhelmed

I hate being so overwhelmed with so many things to do. I hate the fact that I think I'm so overwhelmed because my time management is not exactly the best thing. Haha.

Yeah. Just thinking about my work load scares me. Let's see. (Ok I shall do it in point form)
  • Thurs - Maths Methods and Accounting SAC. F Maths test
  • Have to start studying for psychology exam
  • Have to do super a lot of math methods and F maths (I need to keep that momentum)
  • Study for Accounting!! (oh where do I even start...)
  • Finish accounting practise SAC
  • Finish all my maths homework
  • Settle the bank term deposit THIS WEEK
  • Lifegroup later
  • This huge load of stuff I have to do but can't say anything about it
Ok I think that's about it. My head hurts now, so I don't want to think about it anymore. And most of my to-do list have to be completed today and at most tmr. Sighh. STRESS!!

And the worst thing, I'm SUPER DUPER ULTRA GOOD at procrastinating.. Sighhhh

I'M SO STRESSED OUT NOW! I REALLY HATE THIS OVERWHELMING FEELING!!!!

No comments: