Sunday, May 25, 2008

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!

Dear Rachel. To think that I actually knew you when we were younger and if I'm not wrong, you were the reason why I ended up in mg. I remember my parents asking me if I wanted to go to the same school as you or rachel gong. Haha. I had to choose between the two rachels. (Ok that doesn't mean I don't like you rachel gong!)

I'm so glad that God placed the two of us in the same class in sec 3. If not for that, I don't think the two of us would actually talk to each other. And for 2 whole years, those drama in class and all the weird stuff we had to do, I'm so glad you were there too.

Ok this is sounding cheesy. Haha. But yeah, I'm kinda happy that even until now, I can still randomly say hi to you and it doesn't feel awkward. Haha. Yeah.

This is to many years to come...

Hope you had a blessed birthday. Continue to grow in God!

:)

No comments: