Thursday, May 15, 2008

Updates

I really thank God for my friends, both new and old.

To think that sadly, it took me so long to realise how much I really appreciate the friends that I have here. All the non stop laughter and all the nonsense.

(just that nowadays I got to be careful with what I say. Ensuring that I don't repeat the same word too many times, if not Jinli would have to remember it and comment on it. Talking is becoming stressful!)


But anyhow, life here has been rather.. pleasant?

Yesterday I went to a music concert with Aiwee and Jinli. Aiwee came to the hostel first and there was such a weird conversation. I just finished bathing and was changing in my room when there was this knock.

Me: Who is that?
Person: Huh?
Me: Is that Aiwee?
Aiwee: Is that Monica?

I was thinking. Umm, yeah. Of course it's me. This is my room. Haha. So we went to meet Jinli and took the tram. And the whole night, Aiwee kept singing random weird songs, making us look like a bunch of lunatics.

The concert was somewhat nice. It made me realise how much I really miss my performing days, how many instruments I really want to learn and how much I miss my piano. Overall, it was good. Yeah.

Oh the way back, the three of us were making so much noise, laughing at everything. And making fun of Aiwee. We kept quoting her and using her own lines against her. It was hilarious. We wanted to go Max Brenner's but it was close so we ended up talking in the middle of the street. Yeah

Kinda liked the talking on the street part. It has been a loooong time since I had something like that. Where everyone puts studies aside, and just talk. Yeah. About the most random stuff and all.

Oh well... Pam and Andre are going to be in Melbourne tomorrow. I don't even know how long they are going to be here. Haha. Oh well. Doesn't matter.

No comments: