Monday, December 31, 2007

reminiscing

As the year draws to an end, thoughts just start racing through my mind. So many things too place this year.

School
Basically, a whole year of non stop studying for O levels.
I got to know my friends and teachers so much better.
LOOONGEST DAY!
120th founder's day!

Handbells
SYF! Where we got GOLD!!
PASSIONE!
Not many performances though

Church
The first year in intermediate whereby I didn't do any organising for worship ministry.
The really eventful and fruitful mission trip

Ok at the moment I can't think of anything.. I shall edit this when I remember more stuff.

---

So anyway, today was like the sec 4 graduation in intermediate. And as the programme was running, I started reminiscing. It has been a good four years in intermediate. It started with us all being really quiet and shy, not wanting to be part of anything. Give us a few weeks and soon we were involved in different ministries.

Give thanks to God for Kui Luan who organised our first class bbq which made us closer to each other.

Wow. To think that 4 years just zipped by so quickly. I'm so glad to been involved in intermediate. Playing an active role in the worship ministry was something I benefitted a lot from. Firstly, I had the opportunity to serve God in something that I enjoyed doing. Yeah I found it tough, but at the same time, I really enjoyed doing it. Secondly, I got to make more friends while trying to find musicians. Thirdly, I get the satisfaction of seeing other people wanting to serve. and many more..

I'm really glad how TOC has grown together. We started off with the horrible red sea. Yet, we grew close to each other really quickly. And even though we're all going to move on together, well at least most of us, to youth, I can't help but feel that I'm never going to see them again. Ok I kinda know why I feel like that. But that's besides the point. So ya. I'll never forget all those wonderful times we spent together as a level. I hope that no matter what, we'll always still hang out!

oh and THANK YOU GOs SO MUCH FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL PROGRAMME AND SUCH COOL TROPHIES!!

No comments: