Sunday, December 02, 2007

Mission Trip

Mission trip is tomorrow!

I don't know why. But suddenly I'm really excited. Well, I kinda like doing such stuff, so maybe that's why.

My dad ever once told us all that the devil would work overtime. To try his very best to make sure this whole thing doesn't succeed. And well, through a few events, you can really see him trying hard. But the more he tries, the more we'll fight on!

One of the problems the teachers are facing. Kui Luan won't be able to join us tomorrow. She'll only be coming down on wednesday I think. So all the things that are supposed to be put in the car are left 'stranded'. But after a discussion in Gloria's house. Haha. (of all places), they finally came up with a solution. Which is great. But I know that there are still many things unsettled. That are causing all of them a lot of stress.

Teachers are falling sick. Work load is piliing up for all of them.

But God will bless us all. And this trip would be made meaningful. A chance for us to all step out of our comfort zone, to serve with all our ability.

I better make sure my heart is set right..

Oh and I'll be gone from tomorrow to the 10th. So PLEASE PLEASE don't call me. Messaging me is fine. But I'll only respond to those that are really really important. Yeah. If it's not so impt, then you can just drop me an email. my email address is myharmonica@msn.com

toodles..

No comments: