Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!

So as to brighten the rest of your holidays. Let me share some stuff I found funny. haha. These are from this book called 'you ask about... relationships', the Q and A section. It belongs to my brother which he received from sunday school.

Q: I met this guy, and he's just like nobody else. I mean, the way he just, you know, makes me feel when he's around? Ooh! Ooh! Dougie's like, oh I don't know, you know?
A: Honestly I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about
HAHHAHAHA! SO FUNNY LA! okok, must read the next one

Q: I met this girl, and wow. She's got this way, well, I can't stop thinking about her. I mean, uh, I get all funny-feeling. You know?
A: Not really. But, by any chance, is your name Dougie? No matter how nice she is, stop sending me your poetry. "Geometry" and "go with me" don't really rhyme, anyway.
HAHAHAH! I'M SO TICKLED BY THIS TWO!!

No comments: