Friday, December 21, 2007

Friends Forever

How many times have we actually taken the words 'forever friends' or 'friends forever' for granted? Some may even taken a step further and go 'Best friends forever'. Please don't get me started on bffn.

So ya. I realised that the words friends forever can easily roll off my tongue and that I've been taking it for granted. I don't think I really meant it at that time. Those two words seemed so easy to be said, that when people said it to me, it never really affected me in any way.

And now, it hit me on how those two words are very precious indeed. How those two words can produce the sweetest melody to the ear. How life changing this can when someone goes up to you and say, 'hey! (best) friends forever yeah?'

I no longer want to take any friends for granted. I no longer want to take for granted all the precious time I have with my friends and family.

And so, if I ever tell you friends forever in one of my cheesy moments, bear in mind that I really mean it.

I can feel it slowly slipping out of my hands.







p.s. I'm not feeling emo, or upset. This was just some random though I suddenly had. haha.

No comments: