Tuesday, January 01, 2008

new year new beginnings

2008 is finally here! WOW!!

So ya, a new year with new beginnings. With 10 years of mg behind me now, I've to embark on the new phase of my life. Honestly, this is kinda scary, and it feels so weird to not be going back to mg. I seriously miss mg.

Ok, and I've an announcement for everyone. Yes, I'll be going to Australia, Melbourne, to study. I'll be attending Taylor's College and will most probably be leaving at the end of the month. I'm going to stay in a hostel because of safety reasons. And I guess that's all the details?

Hmm. Ok, as for now, I don't really have my new year's resolutions ready. But oh well, I'll come up with it soon. I'M SO HAPPY THAT I MANAGED TO SAVE AT LEAST $500 THIS YEAR! haha. And so, this year I shall aim to save more and at a faster rate, so that I can buy tickets to fly back to singapore if necessary or if I can. Yeah.

And to all out there. I'm really going to miss you all like crazy. Sigh. Can't believe this is happening so so fast..

till I decide to edit this..

No comments: