Thursday, November 08, 2007

Bored without a cure

This is bad. This is very very bad.

It's not even the holidays for me and I'm already BORED! Like I'm done studying and now I feel like I'm just wasting my time. Ok maybe when I'm officially having my holidays I'll be able to go out and stuff, so time won't be wasted. If not I'll definitely work or something. And I pictured the holidays to be more magical meaningful. Today (even though I'm not having any holidays) feels so wasted. Once again, if only I ended my papers today. Then I'll most probably be either freezing in the hall or rejoicing. Anything but feel bored and meaningless.

Maybe I should play the piano. NAHH. I'm too lazy for that. Come to think of it. I have no idea how I want to spend my holidays. Which means that most probably I'll be wasting time. And that isn't the best of plans. I don't think I can be going out everyday can I? And even if I do, I'm sure that after a while I'll just be bored of doing that.

Mission trip oh mission trip. If only you would come earlier and last longer. I seriously can't wait for it. Even though we're going to only Melaka. Ok, there's nothing wrong with going there. I rather not take a plane anyways. haha. Planes and Monica just don't go well together. Not at all. This time, I will go, knowing what I want to do - serving with all my heart. To do everything joyfully without any complains. Honestly, I think chances that I accomplish that is rather low, but still, that's my goal and I'm going to try to achieve it. If I actually managed to hit my target of saving a certain amount of money every month, plus do qt, (which I've been struggling to do for the longest time), I'm sure I can do this. JIA YOU ME!!

Oh well. Now to find something more meaningful to do, or at least someone to disturb. haha.

No comments: