Friday, November 02, 2007

Guide to flying

Monica's guide to fly (or feel like you're flying)
works better for those who are wearing spectacles
  1. Go to a nice spectacles shop (Mr Eyewear at West Mall is real good and efficient)
  2. Get your eyes checked
  3. Pray really really hard that your degree has changed (good excuses to get new frames)
  4. Choose a nice pair of frames
  5. Make your specs
  6. Put on new specs
  7. Now you'll feel like you're flying (so flap your wings..)

haha. I've nothing better to do in my life. And I just made a new pair of specs! YAY! Today's outing just proves how that stupid stupid Ming Ming Spectacle Shop has been cheating me. How can he not know that degree can drop! HMPH! My short sightedness improved!! YAY!! But my astige (however you spell it) went up.. No wonder I've been having such bad headaches.Sigh. I'll never get to wear contact lens at this rate. But oh well. Maybe if my short sightedness improve again, I can get new specs!! And I got my specs in half an hour. This guy is seriously efficient and very detailed in his work! I rate him 10 upon 10!!!

Two weeks of O Levels over! a big big wow!! I can't believe that it's going by so quickly. So I'm left with SS, Lit, Geog 1, Chem 1 and Physics 1. I am so NOT excited for the results, even though I thought the papers were all rather ok. But then again. Recieving results are never fun. Two more weeks. 4 days of which there's a paper. And then I can rejoice!!

Then again. I don't really want it to end. Then I'll have to leave the shelter of Mg. Have to start making all those life changing decisions.

Have faith in Him my friend.

No comments: