Friday, November 16, 2007

time flies

Exactly one year ago, I was on the way to Japan with mghandbells '06. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUN JING!

How time really flies..

It really seems like in a blink of an eye, everything just zoomed by. It seems rather impossible how everything just zipped by. To think that I've actually completed my secondary school education and 10 whole years in mg. All those times spent there, to think that it's all over.

Sec 3 and sec 4 really flew by. I am so grateful to have such wonderful teachers who actually saw me through this year and the year before. They were always encouraging me to never give up and they brought smiles and laughter to me. Class would have never been the same without them.

My dear 4i '07. I know you must really have wondered why you actually chose me to be your class chairman. I guess you just didn't really know us at that time. But yeah, I'm glad to have you people as classmates, no matter how stressed you all make it. Well, be glad, now you'll never have to listen to me chasing you for forms. And a piece of advise, you all have to learn how to pay attention to what your teacher says, because, you won't be able to ask me what your teacher says anymore. YAY ME! But I must say, upper sec wouldn't have been as great without you people.

Handbellers oh handbellers '06 was legendary and that will never change. '07 yeah performing with you guys was a bit more stressful. But nevertheless, it was wonderful performing with you. Please don't torture tiffany and priscilla and be obedient yea? If I come back and I see you all torturing poor tiffany and priscilla, well, I'll be really disappointed. (I decided not to say exactly what I'll do)

Well. I'm not in the mood to continue this post. Till another time

There! I said it!

No comments: