Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wow. I'm super super STRESSED! And the worst thing is that I can't say one of the reasons. But yes! There are many many other reasons too.

AHHHHHH... Some sunday school teachers told me that if I put up a worship roster, they'll check and make sure if it's their students turn to be part of the next week worship, they'll remind them. But they didn't do it for this week, and now I can't contact the two sec 1 girls, rachel and marilyn. DIE! I didn't want to get sec 3s to be involve in this week worship(they should know why) but if I really cannot contact the two girls, I have no choice. And on top of that, TOC is not producing results as fast as I need them to. I have no more energy to push you guys to do what you're suppose to do. Do me a favour and complete whatever you're suppose to do within the deadline. And I seriously need to find someone to take over me next year in the worship ministry. Sadly, no one will ever want this job. Which was quite a killer when I first started. But now it's like part of my daily life. Wonder who will volunteer in helping me take over...

School! Another source of stress. It's like work after work. Non stop madness. It's driving me nuts! Last year was like so slack compared to this year. Except for history and ART! Oh how I hated art. Hated it so so so much! I just cannot stand doing any of my art pieces. I could not be bothered on how it turned out la.

And for handbells. We are going to die next year if all the practises were like yesterday's. It was pathetic la. And I seriously cannot stand some people but what to do. And I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK TO SCHOOL ON MY BIRTHDAY! What's wrong with them? Why must we have a musicial practice on that day. I don't care. I don't want to come!

I want to go some where high up in the mountains where no one goes to and just scream.....

No comments: