Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tomorrow all the 'dead birds' will be revived. haha. This is a handbells joke. Come and listen to us to get the joke. Anyway. I can't wait for the sec fours to come back for prac. I can't wait for tmr. We are finally going to get a complete song, not some funny song with no tune. Like for the musicial song, without the sec fours, it sounds like a chinese song. So weird. And we are going to have another performance outside school. So FUN!! haha. Hopefully we wear something nicer.

Yeah. I dunno where to go for sabbaticals. So many places I want to go. In fact I want to go for all. But I want to go somewhere where my friends are going. No point going somewhere nice and no friends. Ok la. Sure can make friends. But I still want to have friends going.

Speaking of that. OBS! ahhh. Next week is OBS. And we're grouped like first half of the class and second half. I want Ya Ting to be in the same group as me. Surely more fun one. But sadly Mrs Cheong said cannot. So Sad la. Ya Ting you better be touched if you see this I tell you! Haiz. Now I dunno what's going to happen. Somehow I'm not looking forward to it. It's coming too fast.

Oh well. Better go study for tomorrow's test. And I want to sleep. HAHA

No comments: