Saturday, May 20, 2006

I don't want to come to school on my birthday. It's not because I don't want to celebrate with the handbell choir. But it's just that 1-10 is like so so long!!! That's retarded la. Miss Sim said at first from 2 to 4. not so bad. But now it's like 10 hours. I know I'll be disrupting the plans that you all have making, but I'm so so sorry. I really don't want to come. But on the other hand. I really love handbells and feel that I should not skip. AHH!! What should I do? I want to go and don't want to go at the same time. I wonder why they make us come for prac for so long. Seriously la. Can't they plan it in a proper way that we don't need to have such long practise hours. It's seriously retarded. In fact, they don't require it to be so long. Even if we have 2 run throughs, it shouldn't take 10 hours. 10 hours is simply crazy. Most probably we'll be talking and doing all the crap stuff most of the time. Such a waste of time. I can be doing so much more la.

OBS is just next week. OHH I'm not so prepared! But I'm looking forward to it just that it's coming too soon. It sure be very fun. When we return on friday, lao shi wants me to come for prac. Wonder if I should go. I know I'll be very tired. But handbells is fun. And I dunno if I should go for love mg after that.

Today in school, Miss Kek asked me to pray for the class. And I was asked to do the same thing in church. But both times I was too scared to do so. And so I started thinking. I'm a christian. Why should I be afraid of praying? Even if I sound weird, even if people laugh. I should still just pray. What they say is right, praying is a priviledge. And not say I'm talking to someone unapproachable. I'm talking to my God. Then why am I so afraid. I should not continue like this. I should just pray everytime I'm given the chance. I should not give up this chance to talk to God.

Yeah. Now I'm bored once again and I don't know what to do. I think I should just concentrate on my tv show. Hahaha

No comments: