Friday, March 26, 2010

This is how much I love them

Sometimes it's out of boredom, or sometimes it's an exaggeration of some bad news, but I really hate it when my imagination runs wild and I imagine my family dead.

At the moment I still don't know how Brendan is. It sucks you know, because Brendan is probably scared. I mean, normal people would be, if they pulled aside by the police. And I don't want him to have to go through that. Worst thing is, I only would be able to see him after two weeks. Actually, that would be considered a good thing. It'll be bad if by some horrible twist of fate, Brendan gets into further trouble. Things could be horribly wrong or as Boon Hwee said, it's all fine. (I really thank God for friends like him and even for such reassuring calls).

But ya. Back to my point. I get all upset at my silly imaginations and always end up bawling my eyes out, begging God to not take them away from me any time soon.

And now I'm just going to wait by the phone until I hear some form of good news before I go to sleep. But I trust that God has this whole situation under control and that Brendan will come out fine.

No comments: