Monday, March 22, 2010

Random (doggy) thoughts

Haha, please don't ask me why I was suddenly thinking of all these. It's really random.

Like I really wonder what goes through my dog's mind, or really any dog's mind in general. Like at home, my dog has been trained to sit before getting food from us. Well basically that's the only few commands she can do and so ya.. But so anyway, I totally imagined this just now..

Me: Joey, sit!
Joey (thinking): wow these humans are so easy to please. All I need to do is sit and I get fed. Life is really good and these humans are suckers.

Hahahaha. I think it's funny. Hahaha. Like how just by performing such simple tasks, we get amused and feed our pets, and the dog is happy as well. Haha. On another note, my dog is really strange. Every time my mum leaves the house (yes it probably applies to my mum only), she'll sit by the window and watch the world go by until she sees my mum home.

Such a cute/strange dog..

No comments: