Saturday, September 13, 2008

Spring!!

One thing I really love about Melbourne is that it has 4 seasons. It would have been a bit more ideal if it snowed (in this context), but it doesn't matter, because it's already the 13th day of my favourite season. SPRING!!!

However I must say, the temperature change was rather drastic. Maybe it's because I'm in Melbourne. But that's not the point. I always had this image that spring was a very colourful season and a very happy one as well. And it's really pleasing to see the leaves 'springing' out and stuff. Really really beautiful. I realised I've really grown to love nature more and more.

Speaking of seasons. We had the girls/guys night for OCF yesterday and the theme for the girls' side was "in every season". It was really fun and the whole planning really taught me a lot. Yup. The food and deco was AWESOME! I'm not saying that because I'm in charge of that aspect. Because to be honest, I didn't really contribute much except manual labour. Haha. But yeah, I had to say that yesterday was really really fun and I'm glad that I had the chance to be a part of it. Yup.

Anyway, I led BS today in LTC and I must say it was rather exciting? I was really nervous and I'm really grateful that my cell group responds, and that Jon was leading with me, and last but not least, for the facilitators. I really won't know what I would have done without them.

Oh and trial exams have started. And it'll end on Wednesday. Well for me that is. Haha. Yupp. I'm so sad the weekend is almost over. I really enjoyed it, even English trials. But oh well. Next two weekends will be AWESOME!!!

Ohh I can't wait. Oh and I think we should have a picnic, since the weather is so nice..

Look!! Leaves coming out already!
(you can compare this to the previous post)
Haha. I must seem so free to be able to take these photos.

No comments: