Monday, September 15, 2008

Funny

Further Maths today was AWESOME! It's really by God's grace that I enjoyed it so much, even though there were some questions I resulted to guessing.

In between paper 1 and 2, Jinli and I went to MC and she said the funniest thing. We were looking at the puppies, so there were like 3 glass surrounding it for us to see.
Jinli: I wonder if they can see us
Me: Of course lah. You think they blind ah
Jinli: No I mean, do you think like the glass is the sort that we can see from outside but they cannot see from the inside
I walked to the opposite of Jinli
Me: Hello.. You can see me right?

ok it doesn't sound so funny when I type it here. But it was really funny then. Okok and just now. Like just just, I was at Mush's room and like before I left this convo took place.
Me: Eh, I'm going to take your towel
Mush rushes over
Mush: Shoo lah
Me: Just lend it to me for 5 mins.
Ok I shall skip all those
Me: Come on, just lend me one of those for 5 mins
Mush: Ok I'll lend you my air
And she just opened her mouth, tiptoed and blew hair into my face.
GOSH MUSH!

Haha. Ok once again that didn't sound funny when I typed it. Darn it. But oh well, I can just find it funny on my own.

Ok now back to studying.. I can't wait for Wednesday to be over!

Oh and this a video of Tyron, the chef. HAHA! He thinks that Singaporeans end the sentences by singing. So this is how he speaks to us. haha

No comments: