Saturday, September 27, 2008

Daylight saving

Apparently it's 8 days till the start of daylight savings. And you know what that means, I won't be as contactable anymore (to those in Singapore) I guess I could stay up if I wanted to, but on the other hand, I should really be studying since it's so close to exams. So we'll just see how eh.

SO.. If you want me to call you, it had better be soon. Because once I'm 3 hours ahead again, I may be too lazy to call. Haha.

Anyway, I'll be off for cell retreat tomorrow. That's going to be super exciting, I can't wait!! Apparently there's a 'committee' and I'm in second-in-charge. Hmmm.. That's so strange, since I haven't done anything except offer manual labour this morning. And I don't think I'll be doing anything there as well, so oh well, I just get a cool title. HAHA. Hopefully Yen never reads this. Then again, I doubt he knows my blog. But in case, HI YEN! Remember to tag. Haha.

Ok I shall go out and enjoy the weather before I come back to hit the books. Sigh. If only there wasn't any exams. Melbourne would be even more fun. Haha.

I want to go to the beach again!

No comments: