Thursday, September 25, 2008

Picnic

We're not two and a half men, we're three and a half girls :D

Great weather + good food + AWESOME company = A whole day of fun!! (with many many pictures)

YAY! We finally had our picnic! The weather was really good today. The sun was up, the cloudless sky was blue. We first went to some gardens (which I totally forgot the name) and ate and played cards and took many photos. Then we decided to go to St Kilda's where we took more photos and just hung out. I thought I took too many photos of myself. Jinli and Aiwee were there to prove that I was normal. Haha. And sadly, my camera battery died on me when we at the beach. JINLI AND AIWEE SEND ME ALL THE PHOTOS PLEASEEEEE!!!

Mush isn't very good at taking jumping shots. We jumped so many times and barely got a nice shot of us in the air.

Anyway, that's not important. The important thing is that today was really fun and we should totally do this again some day.

OHHH!!! And this is super funny.

Jinli(singing): The hills are alive..... (from the show Sound of Music)
Mush: RUN!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

No comments: