Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Accounting versus Psychology

Oh I really don't like having accounting and psychology exam on the same day, whether it's now or during the actual thing. Psychology, something I really enjoy. And accounting, something that really requires my time.

But since psychology is counted tomorrow, I guess it'll get more attention tonight. (I'm secretly screaming yay!!)

Anyway, methods today was good I guess. Considering that I didn't feel a bit prepared last night. It's really all by God's grace. And I know it's going to be by His grace that I'll get through tomorrow. And after that, FREEDOM! Well, at least for the week.

Ok I'm just trying to procrastinate. Which is such an irony, because all I want now is time and when there's time for me to study, I rather not. But my head is so tired. How am I going to remember so many things. I need to make so many things meaningful if not they won't go into my LTM!

Gahh. Stress!!! Ok enough time wasted. I shall study. Maybe I should sleep early, wake up early and study in the morning. That way I'll feel more refreshed right?? But then again, what to study in the morning. Accounting or psych? Accounting is the first paper, but psychology is more important in every aspect. HAHA

CRAP!! I realised I haven't started on research methods yet. DIEEEEEE

No comments: