Monday, April 23, 2007

we're all in this together

Ok, this may sound as if I've a split personality. But just as I was blog hopping, I realised that I'm not so nervous anymore. And I really want to Thank God for that. It's like He really calmed me down.

And I also realised how grateful I am to have such wonderful friends. Rui Jun, Tiffany, Priscilla and everyone else. We wouldn't have gotten this far if anyone was actually missing from the choir. And while reading Tiffany's blog on the crazy plans we had on saturday, I realised how I'm totally missing out on the fun stuff. I should just relax a bit and enjoy the music more. I guess when we enjoy the music, everything just sounds so much nicer.

I guess sec four is really so stressful that sometimes I focus on the wrong stuff just to pretend to have everything under control. What am I going to do man? I'll die with work overload at this rate la. Oh well. But now's not the time to be emo. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY THOUGHTS!!

I think I should go pack my stuff now. haha. I almost typed myself instead of my stuff. haha. I'm going high. GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!

No comments: