Monday, April 23, 2007

the moment of truth

My heart is beating super super fast. I can't help but feel ultra nervous. Just to update you all, Tomorrow's my SYF. And I'm just feeling to scared that I really want to cry.

And yet I'm really excited. I really want to know where we stand. But am I going to cry tears of joy, or cry because I cannot stop regretting. NO NO NO! I MUST THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!

Please pardon me. I'm really going crazy right now. I'm like torturing myself by thinking too much!

Ok! Anyway. I hope that you all will pray for us. That tomorrow we'll give of our best. That we will be able to sense God's presence with us throughout the whole thing. That nothing will go wrong will our pieces. And basically just bless the whole choir to be fit and energetic and ready to face the music. (both figuratively and literally. AHAHA GET IT?!!)

Yeah. I'm in no mood to blog anymore. Till another time..

OOH OOH!! BEFORE I FORGET! I PASSED MY 2.4 KM RUN WITH A 'B' BECAUSE I DECIDED TO WALK THE LAST ROUND. WHICH IS NOT THE POINT. CONSIDERING THE FACT THE LAST TIME I ACTUALLY RAN WAS LAST YEAR. I PASSED!! WOOHOO!!

No comments: