Monday, April 23, 2007

GOLD

After all those practices. After all those scoldings. After all things that were bad.

It finally paid off. because....

WE GOT GOLD FOR SYF!! GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD!
(I don't care if I'm late or whatever..)

To think that Mrs Aw always scared Rui Jun and I saying that we are no where close to Gold.

To think that upon hearing that we got Gold, Rui Jun, Tiffany, Priscilla and myself just screamed for less than 2 seconds and then just started crying and crying. HAHA. That was how relieved we were. We were just squeezing each other's hand and worrying for the results.

I'm so glad that all our hard work actually payed off. I'M SO HAPPY THAT I'M AT A LOST FOR WORDS!

And most importantly. I think God really deserves all honour and praise. We prayed so hard before we left, before we performed. And just before we got our results. I believed that many of us were praying very hard. Yes, indeed, God works wonders.

No comments: