Monday, June 05, 2006

WOW!!

Today was the best pre birthday I ever had. Thanks so much all of you. Actually to be specific, thanks to all from TEENS OF CHRIST (TOC). You guys are so so sweet. today in church, I really didn't expect you guys to give me anything. All I was hoping for this birthday was to have fun. And like WOW! What you all did today was really so touching. Firstly if you all were acting, pretendin that nothing was up. Then it was really good. At first I was wondering why most of you don't want to come for holy communion. I didn't expect you all to be planning how to bring up the cake and all. And like, when Daniel and Pho just disappeared. I never expected them to come in with a cake together with Mag. And what made it even more touching, was that almost everyone (if i'm not wrong it's Cherilyn, Mag, Gerald, Jessica, Sarah, Daniel, Tin Tin, Pho and Ziteng) had a part to play in it. And on top of that I even recieved presents. Thank you guys so so much.

Firstly, I need to thank Sunny and lousia who wished me happy birthday yesterday. And for today, the whole of TOC!! I love you guys. And for leonard and seth. (who used my birthday to try to get everyone to go to mache. But anyway. Thanks). And jerald who wished me non stop. I'm sorry if I missed out your name if you did wish me. Cos I'm so overwhelmed.And for all the presents I recieved today. And the best thing is that my birthday is only tomorrow.

And I got to admit. I was so touched that when I reached home and started to watch the video that Cher gave me. Tears started rolling down my eyes. I got to say that "Cher you are really good at all these video stuff and all. And THANK YOU SO MUCH! I heard you were the one who started all these planning"

I'm super blessed la. I'm blessed with such great and wonderful friends. I feel as if I'm the luckiest and happiest person in the world.

Anyway. I just want to THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH!!! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY THE BEST!

No comments: