Thursday, June 01, 2006

Holidays are actually more stressful than normal school days. This I seriously cannot believe but it's so so true. For me la at least.

This holiday, handbells is like mad. Practise are always so so long and somehow, certain songs never seem to be getting any better. And to add fuel to the fire, everyone is falling sick. There has never been a day (so far) whereby the whole choir is present and able to play. And the musicial is a killer. Somehow, the first chord cannot come in together. And it'd be so sad if lao da has to conduct. She should be playing with us la. It will be her last performance right? So SHE SHOULD PLAY! I'm sure we can practise until we get it right. We just need to practise A LOT!! I seriously don't mind coming to school more if it helps the performance. And I'm sure we can find other means of communication. The angel's wings are so huge, no one can see us la. So there's a lot of things we can do to communicate. And now we need to find pink shirts for the performance for the dinner at Orchid Country Club. I wonder where we can buy that man. And everyone has to like it too... Well, at least it's not white shirt again.

And I'm going to be driven mad soon. I just want to get everything done with and enjoy the rest of my holidays before the intermediate camp. Somehow I get the feeling that some of us just feels that there is a lot of time. Truth to be told. We don't have enough time if we continue at this rate. We had a really good start, and now, everyone is just takeing their own sweet time. What Sandra said is true. As a ringer, you only have to take charge of your own notes. But as the conductor, you've to take charge of everyone's notes and the whole song. Don't you all understand that if you all don't do your jobs, you're putting me in a spot where I can't do anything. If I take myself as the conductor and you all as the ringers, do you then understand what I'm going through. Even though this is not concerning handbells, I can seriously understand what Sandra is going through. Even in the choir. So what if there's only one person playing/doing his or her job well? If the everyone doesn't do what they are suppose to do, nothing will ever be done. Ahhh... I really dunno what to do to let you all know the importance of your jobs. (and somehow I can relate this to handbells very well.)

I need a break from all these.....

No comments: