Friday, June 02, 2006

Random...

ok I'm really bored now so I'm just going to say any random stuff and type down whatever comes to my mind. Dunno why today I feel like blogging so much.

  1. There's something wrong with blogger. According to my last post, the last time I posted was on the first but blogger claims it was on the 31st. Stupid blogger.
  2. I can't wait to have high tea later with Tiffany and Rui Jun (any other handbeller want to join us?)
  3. So many people are born in June. INCLUDING ME! haha (hint hint).
  4. I can't wait for the 5th of June
  5. Is there anything I can do on that day except go for prac
  6. My blog's birthday is the same day as lao da and brittany. the seventh of june.
  7. I need to take my IC photo soon and make my IC between the 6th and 20th of June
  8. I think this orange is a nice colour.
  9. I'M VERY BORED
  10. I feel like going out and spend all my money
  11. I want more money
  12. I feel like going to KLCC (i also dunno why)

ahaha. I don't think I can think of anymore stuff to write about. I can't believe I'm so bored. Oh well. Then I shall blog about yesterday.

Yesterday sucked man! Everything went wrong for my family. The first thing that happened to me when I woke up is that I got scolded. I have no idea why la. Then tuition. Then I had to take my IC photo. But I didn't like it. So my mum said dont' take that one. And then she said this would be a life time thing. That made me ultra angry. Cos like she was rushing me the whole day(not say I was just stoning the whole day. I had tuition la). Only to tell me that the photo was a life time thing. OF COURSE I KNOW IT'S A LIFE TIME THING. But I've no idea why she rushed me. So ya. Both of us not happy with each other. Then went home. Then suddenly went to this buffet. Jap one la. Then eating half way, Ian had a fish bone stuck in his throat. So had to rush to the doctor. And we barely started eating. Then I started crying. Cos in the car when Ian was on my lap crying. I just felt so sad for him. Then first doctor said he cannot do it. All that stupid nurse's fault. Ask her to check with the doctor she don't want. Then after we wait so long she finally said that the doctor can't do it. Then went to the second doctor, he said couldn't see anything so adviced my parents to bring Ian to the hospital. So Brendan and I went home first and Ian had to go for x ray and all la. Only to find out that it was only a scratch. So THANK GOD! Then I found out that when my mum went to the market in the morning, some dunno what fell on her head. And my father had some business problem.

So what's my conclusion. Yesterday SUCKED!

No comments: